Luxury Home Magazine Silicon Valley showcases this grand Los Altos Hills estate.
- 6,362 sqft on 2.45 acre lot
- Custom high-end construction
- 12” exterior walls; upgrades throughout
- 4 en-suite bedrooms
- Luxurious Master Suite
- Exquisite music room/library (with sound proofing)
- Pool, Spa & Pond
- Serene, private and quiet with spectacular city views and valley views
- Palo Alto Schools
- Close to Stanford University
Luxury Home Magazine Silicon Valley spotlights this magnificent estate with unrivaled views.
- Extraordinary views of Felt Lake, Arastradero Preserve, and San Francisco skyline
- Surrounded on three sides by 1,500-acre Stanford Ranch lands
- Authentic Federal-style home inspired by Washington’s Mount Vernon estate
- 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- Detached guest house with 1-bedroom and 1-bath, plus 4-car garage
- Approximately 6,640 total square feet
- Magnificent gardens, infinity-edge pool, spa, and tennis court
- 5-stall barn and 4 connecting paddocks
- Approximately 2.7 acres
- Excellent Palo Alto Schools
This home has been featured on the front cover of LHM Silicon Valley Issue 8.6
Luxury Home Magazine Silicon Valley presents elegance in Atherton.
- English Style Manor Home
- Architecture by Gerald Taylor inspired by Sir Edwin Lutyens
- Featured in Architectural Digest
- approximately 1.16 acres in Menlo Circus Club
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Offices
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Home Theater with Billiards Room and Bar
- Wine Cellar
- Fitness Center & Steam Room
- Pool & Pool House with Bath and Kitchen
- Well for Irrigation
- Championship Tennis Court
- Menlo Park Schools
This home has been featured on the front cover of Luxury Home Magazine Silicon Valley Issue 8.5!
Luxury Home Magazine Silicon Valley spotlights this estate property in the heart of Atherton.
- Classically elegant estate property in the heart of central Atherton
- Gorgeous grounds of approximately 2.19 acres
- Very private setting with three gated entrances, one off of Stevenson Lane
- Five Bedrooms
- Six Full Bathrooms
- Two Half Bathrooms in the main residence
- Approximately 9,983 square feet
- Guest house with kitchen, one bedroom, and one bathroom
- Pool and spa
- Menlo Park Schools
This home has been featured on the front cover of LHM Silicon Valley Issue 8.4!
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley presents this breathtaking estate. Located on one of the finest streets in the highly-coveted town of Hillsborough, this grand estate is a spectacular Tuscan masterpiece situated on a private three acre lot, tucked back in a neighborhood full of magnificent estates, lending it a picturesque, serene appeal. The home was built completely anew circa 2000, when architect Farro Essalat re-imagined the residence into the stunning, private estate that it is today. From refined details such as the hand-hewn open-beam ceilings and dark walnut hand-distressed plank floors, to grand features including the handmade, intricate recessed wood ceilings and custom cast fireplace, no detail has been spared. Immaculate touches throughout include custom handmade draperies and wood doors and windows designed specifically for the home. The temperature and humidity controlled wine cellar and sprawling backyard create natural spaces for hosting and entertaining, while incredible views of the Bay and Peninsula are punctuated throughout the home’s many picture windows and private terraces.
This home has been featured on the front cover of LHM Silicon Valley Issue 8.3!
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley features this Atherton luxury estate. Built by renowned builder Pacific Peninsula Group, this estate property is awe-inspiring with a timeless allure that combines the consummate appeal of modern luxury with everything imaginable for the quintessential California lifestyle. The property is sophisticated for hosting gatherings of any size, yet decidedly welcoming and intimate for everyday living. Beyond the impressive entrance, impeccable details unfold inside with walnut flooring, exceptional lighting, and an array of stone finishes that uniquely appoint each room. Two levels are thoughtfully arranged for a variety of lifestyle needs with a total of 6 bedrooms, complemented by an equally sumptuous guest house plus a separate suite perfect for a caretaker.
Befitting a home such as this, the approximately 1.52-acre gorgeous grounds are lushly designed with sun-swept venues for outdoor living beside a large pool and cabaña. Two fireplaces invite outdoor entertaining and mature plantings and redwoods provide year-round privacy. All of this, plus a coveted central location that puts Silicon Valley and San Francisco within easy reach, makes this a cherished place to call home – today and for generations to come.
This home has been featured on the front cover of LHM Silicon Valley Issue 8.2!
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley presents this elegant Mediterranean estate on the front cover of LHM Silicon Valley Issue 8.1! Superbly crafted in 2006, this impressive home exudes an inviting and warm ambiance. Built with the utmost attention to design detail, and using the highest quality materials, this 5 bedroom and 5.5 bathroom home spans over 5,071* square feet. It features high ceilings, expansive arched windows and beautiful millwork. The main level includes 4 en suite bedrooms, library/executive office, spacious formal dining room with butler’s pantry, chef’s kitchen, great room, and a 3-car garage with electric car charger. The lower level features a 5th bedroom suite, second family room with wet bar, media room, wine cellar. Equally impressive are the lushly manicured grounds framed by beautiful gardens, a spacious outdoor living room, gas log fireplace, and the relaxing sounds of water features. Offering the best in livability and luxury, this special property also benefits from a sought-after location only moments from the Village of Los Altos.
This home has been featured on the front cover of LHM Silicon Valley Issue 8.1!
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley spotlights the very best of California living.
- Stunning estate built by Pacific Peninsula Group in 2002 and extensively remodeled in 2006
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 1 Bedroom guest house
- Pool cabana with half bath, outdoor shower, and sauna
- 2 Car and 3 car garage, one with garden office/bedroom and full bath
- 70 Foot long pool
- Formal rose garden, numerous redwoods and oaks, and vegetable gardens
- Approximately 1.52 acres of landscaped grounds
This home has been featured on the front cover of LHM Silicon Valley Issue 7.6
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley showcases this grand residence in central Atherton on 3.5 acres.
- Estate home fully renovated and expanded between 2007 and 2011
- Original Circa 1939 design by Architect Paul Williams, renowned for many celebrity homes including Frank Sinatra and Lucille Ball
- Approximately 3.5 acres comprising two separate parcels: 2.5 acres and 1 acre
- Six Bedrooms | Seven Full Baths and Two Half Baths in the main residence
- Guesthouse was built in 2007 with one bedroom and one full bath
- Attached three car garage and detached, temperature controlled four car garage
- Approximately 16,875 total square feet
- Fireplace terrace, fire pit garden, and barbecue kitchen
- Fully landscaped with Redwood Groves, magnificent Oaks, and sunswept land and gardens
- Menlo Park Schools
This home has been featured on the front cover of LHM Silicon Valley Issue 7.5!
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley presents this English country estate on 5.43 acres in Woodside, CA.
- 5 Bedrooms | 4.5 Bathrooms in the Main Residence
- Approximately 8,468 Total Square Feet
- Conservatory | Living Room | Dining Room | Kitchen | Butler’s Pantry
- Family Room | Phil Finer Custom Wine Cellar
- 2 Bedroom Guest House
- Cabana and Fitness Center
- Detached 4-car Garage and Workshop
- Original Thomas Church Gardens
- Pool and separate Spa
- Portola Valley Schools
This home has been featured on the front cover of LHM Silicon Valley Issue 7.4!
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley proudly presents this resort-like private Estate on close to 50 acres – just 5 minutes from downtown Los Gatos. Never before on the market, this six bedroom, seven full and two half bath home offers the most spectacular birds-eye views of the entire Silicon Valley; from downtown San Jose all the way to the San Francisco skyline. The property consists of a gorgeous pool with luxurious waterfalls and fountains, tennis court/sports court, children’s play structure, designated helicopter landing area, and separate approx. 2200 sq. ft. guest house at main gate. The main house is approx 10,000 sq. ft., featuring a stunning two story atrium entryway and lower level game room with full bar that opens up to the pool and spa. Once in a lifetime opportunity to own your own private Shangri-La Oasis. Perfect for fabulous entertaining or comfortable day-today living.
This home has been featured on the front cover of LHM Silicon Valley Issue 7.3!
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley presents the McCarthy Family Vineyard Estate that is nestled on approximately 24 acres which include a completely separate buildable 5 acre lot. Stunning valley views all the way across the bay. This is simply the Best Estate, Location & Views. Highest quality materials & craftsmanship. Planted 5-acres of highest quality cabernet, Hillside Wine Cave. Outdoor kitchen, infinity pool, bocce ball court, cabana. Main house 8180sf, 4-car garage-1500sf, cabana- 600sf. Gated property with room for horses, barns, tennis courts, guest houses or whatever your heart desires. This is simply the finest estate in Los Gatos. This home cannot be replicated or built again due to the new hillside restrictions.
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley presents this authentic gated English Cotswold Manor home that was masterfully renovated in 2009 and is nestled on approximately 3.7 glorious acres with sweeping views of Vasona Lake and surrounding mountain range. The four-level main residence offers 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 4 half baths, and approximately 14,253sf plus a 1bd/1ba carriage house of approximately 900sf with full kitchen. The grounds are equally lavish with magnificent pool and elevated spa, bath house, barbecue kitchen, fireplace, all-glass garden conservatory, and vast formal garden.
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley showcases this French style home with fabulous views on over one and a quarter acres of terraced land. Highlighted by eastern vistas that stretch across Silicon Valley and the Bay to the horizon that come alive with city lights at dusk, you will enjoy these views from the home, while relaxing by the pool or on the patio as well.
Eminently flexible accommodations are provided by 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths plus 2 half baths and separate office. Hosts will appreciate the elegant formal living and dining rooms with high ceilings, substantial moldings, marble fireplaces, large windows and gleaming wood floors. More casual gatherings will naturally occur in the large, inviting great room with walls of French doors opening to the pool and patios. The gourmet kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator, two dishwashers, double ovens, warming drawer and two sinks will please the most discerning chef.
Rounding out the appeal of this unique property is its close proximity to major commute routes and highly regarded Palo Alto schools.
Luxury Home Magazine of Silicon Valley features this exquisitely designed custom gated estate, perfectly situated on 1.3 acres. Exceptional attention to detail throughout this approximately 11,000 sq.ft, property, featuring 6 bedrooms, 7 and two 1/2 bathrooms, theater, spa, a second kitchen, wine cellar, fitness center, 6 person elevator, terraced patios, infinity pool, large play area, and garages for 4 cars.